Greetings! My name is Steven
Quintin, I am originally from Rota, Spain. I arrived here in the United States, back in 1964. My
father was in the U.S. Navy at the time. I traveled a lot as a young child,
mostly back east when my father was in Vietnam. My mother, sister and I lived
in military housing most of the time. In 1966, my family settled down here in
Ventura County where I have lived ever since.
I attended Channel Islands High
School in the late 70s’. I graduated in 1981. After high school, I studied many
programs over the course of time, attending local tech schools. Some previous
occupations I have done ranged from respiratory therapy to real estate. I also
studied stage performance/dance while attending school. This was more of a
hobby that eventually brought in a little extra income.
I am married with three children
and one grand child. I currently work for a retail store as an asset protection
specialist. I am also a part time dance instructor. I teach several times
during the week to supplement my income. Because of economic cut backs, I
recently returned back to school after twenty-five years to finish my degree in
environmental science.
I plan to enhance my opportunities
by earning my associates degree in coastal environmental studies. My plans are
to transfer to a four year university where I can obtain my Bachelors degree in
Environmental Science. I hope to enter the field of water treatment or possibly
environmental engineering.
No comments:
Post a Comment